Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm not normal

Whew! THAT'S a relief! I didn't think I was normal, but you never know. You get old, sometimes you slide into bad habits. Although 77% isn't all that great. It's not even a B! Hmmmm. Maybe I should wear my butterfly tiara out to the supermarket more often.

The Free Thinker
71 variable 1
You are quite strange indeed and not very normal at all. You are cool. You are very open minded, creative, and intelligent. People like you and secretly want to be you, because of your overwhelming coolness. Just watch out the world doesn't suck out your originality.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 77% on variable 1
Link: The How normal are you Test written by Piscessnake on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

That thing you got 77% on, mine said 99%. Evidently I'm officially insane. Woohoo!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

hmmmm -- i got 71 anti-normal points, but i got 88% of Free Thinker.

and YOWZA!!! LOOKIE at DebR! she must be REALLLLLLLY not normal *tee hee hee*

compared to her, you're the establishment!

:)

8:21 AM  
Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I got the same as Debr. Guess we're really truly weird, hooray!

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home