Thursday, February 16, 2006

Political Compass

I took an interesting online test this morning. No, not '"What Kind of Vegetable are You?" Although, after I typed that I just had to know and, why am I not surprised, yes there is a test. I'm Sweet Corn, but just by one point. Couch potato, Wild Strawberry, and Golden Orange all tied for second place.

No, this is a test to see where you fall on a left/right political and a authoritarian/libertarian cultural grid. Really interesting. My results were:

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

This won't really make any sense to you unless you take the test and see the graph for yourself. Go here. In my local community, I'm considered one of those raving liberals, but I've always thought that in a cross section of American, I'd probably end up fairly moderate. It's nice to see I was right, er, slightly left, as you can see. I'm happy with my results. I'm only a point or so away from Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, and the Dalai Lama. Good neighbors.

So, where does your dot fall?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home