Thursday, March 02, 2006

Three Useless Quizzes

I am 32% Internet Addict.
Slight Internet Addict.
I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!


I am 42% Tortured Artist.
I know Art, I just don't live it.
I have some artistic ability, but it is probably a hobby and doesn't drive my life into a dark abysmal hole were I am alone and against the world.


I am 43% Hippie.
Wanna Be Hippie!
I need to step away from the tie-dye. I smell too good to be a hippie and my dad is probably a cop. Being a hippie is not a fashion craze, man. It was a way of life, in the 60’s, man.


I took a bunch of tests last night. I'm only 32% internet addicted. Which is a relief. I thought I'd score worse. So, that means I live at least 2/3rds of my life outside of cyperspace I guess.

I'm 42% tortured artist? Okay. I doubt I have enough youthful angst left in me to truly be a tortured artist. By my age, most of my angst has had a slap up the side of the head by my inner parent who shouts "Get OVER it!" But hey, I do angst about my art work, if not about life in general. And I wear a lot of black.

43% hippie. I'm actually not quite old enough to be an offical hippy. My generation was more the "back to the landers", which I'd probably score 95% on if they had a test for that. But I'm borderline. I remember the 60's, even if it was from a quasi-sheltered Midwestern childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home