Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Here


I haven't posted for almost a week. I'm fine. I don't know why I'm not posting. Part of it is I've been dancing with this buggy friend hubby brought home. And busy. ACTUALLY WORKING IN MY STUDIO. And visiting bloggy friends instead of writing blog posts of my own. I've had "aha" moments every day, things I've thought I wanted to share with you all. But then when I get in front of the screen I just go blank or rethink whether anyone really cares about it or I don't feel like taking photos. Just one of those odd moods I guess, drifting through my calendar.

Just watch, now that I've explained why I'm not posting (or not really explained it really, 'cuz I'm not really sure why myself), I've probably unjammed things and I'll be back blabbering away by this evening. (And really, could I have used the word "really" enough in that last sentence!?)

Or not.

We'll see.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a week like that. And now I'm back posting because "I really should get back to posting," which may not be the best reason.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Glad you're back! I've missed reading you before I head upstairs to knit and settle in for my evening!
Besides, I don't care if you blab on about mundane things...your sept 11 piece was amazing, but I love "peeking" into your west coast life!

Hugs,
Kirsty

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home