Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Good Way to Spend a Cold Day

Whole grains - sort of made it up from what I had at the house. Whole wheat flour, flaxseed meal, oat flour, oats, and corn meal.



It needed a warm place to rise. Twice.



Here's the part where I rolled out the dough, forgot to take photos until I started adding the sauce and the toppings....


I got so excited to add the toppings I forgot to the cheese. So I put it on top.


Half of each pizza had shredded soy cheese and the other half had parmesan, cheddar, and mozzarella. Baked them and.....



Chicken jalapeno



and veggie.


YUMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Connie Carpenter Macko said...

you are making me think about this food thing! i'm trying to get my mom on a wheat free/gluten free diet to help with her many health problems. Thought of you while I was visiting the blog world... saw this post and thought you might get something out of it. (don't hate me for trying to give you a cookie recipe! all things in moderation right?)

http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/i-never-do-this-.html

enjoy (?)

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home