Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Pamela shirt

A few weeks ago, when I was still feeling overwhelmed and depressed and uncertain about whether spring would ever arrive this year, I wanted a new shirt. Something warm enough to wear in the winter, but not in dreary, dark winter colors like all my other warm shirts. Here's what I found.



I love it. It even has a hood. And it was on sale. In fact, it was the only one left at a store that was going out of business. So obviously it's one-of-a-kind and very valuable. Most people who bought this shirt (if there were more then ONE of these, which I'm pretending there isn't) would call it their Picasso shirt. For obvious reasons. But when you go see my online buddy and artist extrordinaire, Pamela's website, you TOO will think of it as my Pamela shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home