Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bad Laume, no blog

Nope, no blog today. Because I have been putzing around and didn't do what I told myself I was gonna do and finish my Baggo (an art challenge exchange I am in and long past the deadline in completing) yesterday. I warmed up the back room ALLLLL day and then never went in there. Somehow I sat down on the couch and was sucked into the cushions and weighted down with cats and dog and ...... there's really no excuse.

So today I'm not allowing myself to do ANYTHING (more) until I finish the Baggo. Right now. I'm gonna go work in a freezing cold back room studio, as punishment.

If I ever come out again, and if my fingertips aren't blue, frozen, and fallen off from the cold, making me incapable of using a keyboard, I'll let you know when it's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home