Sunday, March 12, 2006

Goodbye to San Diego

And to Lisa and to Joe. Pout pout pout pout pout pout pout pout.

But, it's time to get on the road. And early enough so perhaps William and I can have a fun stop or two along the way. Nothing long, a beach stop here, a nice lunch there. We'll see. If the weather holds. It's sunny out today, at least out the window of Joe and lisa's apartment. I was expecting more of yesterday's snarly storm, so it's a nice treat not to have to drive in the rain this morning. Of course there's no guarantee I won't have to deal with precipitation before the trip is over. Apparently there's been nothing but snow, snow, and more snow up in the northern Sierras. Monday is supposed to be a window between storms. We're aiming for that window to get over the mountains.

I wrote on Laume's Studio about Lisa and my adventures quilt shop hopping yesterday. Well, it was just one hop, but it was a big one. So go there if you want to hear all about it.

Other then that, I'm off. As soon as I can drag the blanket off William, force him to eat a bowl of cereal, while probably packing the car up myself. Hmph.

For all you mommy/grammy types, yes, I promise, we'll drive carefully. I always do. See you in a few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like Joe is doing okay and is in capable hands in the care of Lisa. :-) I hope your drive home is safe and uneventful.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home