Monday, September 04, 2006

Which Vampire Are You?





You scored as Armand. Your the mysterious type only those close to you know the truth about who you really are

Armand


92%

Dracula


75%

Lestat


75%

Spike


58%

Marius


50%

Angel


50%

Akasha


42%

Louis


42%

Blade


42%

Deacon Frost


25%

Whose your Vampire personality? (images)
created with QuizFarm.com


I've been too busy and/or distracted to blog this weekend. But I stumbled upon this quiz and took it. Decided it would only take a couple of minutes to post it here for your viewing pleasure. Interesting, as I don't know who Armand is. Googled and discovered he's one of Ann Rice's vamps. I guess I'll have to get around to reading her series sometime soon.

I also didn't know who Marius, Akasha, Louis, or Deacon Frost were. That makes me only 50% vampire knowledgeable. Except hey, where's Jean-Claude? And Asher? And what about Bill and Eric?

As for those other unfamiliar bloodsuckers, I guess I've got a lot of reading to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home