Thursday, April 05, 2007

Back in the blogosphere

It's undoubtedly bad cyber-etiquette to disappear with no explanation and no posts for almost two weeks. If you could see my face right now, you'd see I am deeply chagrined. Okay, so maybe you'd see me yawning. But I am sorry.

In my defense, I didn't explain or announce my temporary disappearance because I didn't know I was going to disappear. I knew I was going to be away from home, but I thought my laptop would be usable for most of the trip. This turned out not to be the case. I'll admit I could have, with a bit of effort, managed to write a quick, photoless post or two but, well, that seemed sort of boring. And more importantly, I was distracted. By this face -

Understandable, yes? I mean, if you had to choose between interacting with a computer screen or making this little face smile, which would YOU choose? I thought so.

How 'bout I make it up to you with a flurry of posts and photos about my recent adventures in the next few days? I'll fit it in between unpacking the car and getting my taxes done at the last minute. Lots of adventures. You won't be disappointed. Pinkie swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home