Thursday, April 26, 2007

What's the Buzz?




Look what turned up at my house unexpectedly - a swarm of very busy bees! So obviously my plans for the day are now postponed, including the long whiny post I'd originally planned. Don't worry, you're not safe from it yet. They're only here for one day, so tomorrow I can bore you.... er, WOW you with my deep philosophical angst. Get out the cheese.

And in other breaking news....

Look who's behind the wheel!

William got his required one hour of behind the wheel with the driving instructor today after school and so he can now drive the family car. We let him drive to the restaurant tonight. As you can see from the camera's perspective, I chose to let Jeff have shot gun while I sat in the back seat. Nervous? Who? ME? Nah.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

welcome grandbabes :) look at how big they are all getting!!

and they only need ONE HOUR behind the wheel w/the driver's ed instructor? wow! maybe that's all we got total, but it seemed like more. it was a semester of classes and we were in groups of 4 and we'd take turns. i was w/3 guys. i beamed hugely when the teacher told me how much better i was than the boys at parallel parking *giggle*

8:02 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

and i meant to add - CONGRATULATIONS to william!! :D

8:03 AM  
Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Oh gulp!
Were you stomping on the floor with your right foot (for the brake pedal that isn't there!)? That's what my mom did and it drove me cr-aaaa-zy.
Congrats to william!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Belita Rose said...

I'm scared!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home