Sunday, December 23, 2007

A Moment of Calm


Wee Nonny perfecting her one-finger touching technique on the tree.



Hey, Pyro Girl! I wouldn't wave that match too close to your beautiful bonnet!

Everyone's here except Sam, who will arrive tomorrow. And as you can see, I can take photos again. (Hubby surprised me with a new SD card so I wouldn't have to worry about moving photo storage around until after the kid's visits are over.) I have a few small necessary errands listed for tomorrow and a handful of things I'd like to do but which I'll happily play by ear. Other than that, I'm all caught up. And it's only 2 a.m. I might get more sleep tonight than I have in the last three nights. Probably not, but it might happen. At least I'll get more sleep than I did last night, that's for sure! It feels great to be out from under the holiday frazzle. Knock on wood.

1 Comments:

Blogger catsmum said...

that pic of nonni should be someone's Christmas card next year me thinks.
Merry Christmas m'dear.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home