Thursday, February 14, 2008

One World - One Heart Prize Winner


Today is the day for everyone who participated in the One World - One Heart blogging party to announce their prize winners.

Folks could pick the winner by their own process. Some people used an online random number generator. Some folks did it the old fashioned way, pulling numbers out of a hat. I wanted to be creative. I tried to figure out a way for Rosie to pick the winner, but I didn't think I could teach her how to bark or tap her paw a random number of times.


Or maybe Charlie Weasley? Naw. If I offered him a bowl full of numbered papers, he'd just crawl into the bowl and squash the whole pile of 'em.

None of these are recent photos by the way - the front yard is still mostly covered in snow. What grass and garden you can see is all wearing winter's sepia brown tones.

So I let this guy choose the winner. I just told him to pick a number between 1-75 and he did it. He wanted to keep picking numbers and was a little disappointed when I told him I only needed one. (I didn't realize I had so few photos of hubby until I had to use one in which I looked REALLY bad and had to be cut out of it as much as possible.)


The winner of the books - Cris of Enchanted Hearts Studio!

I hope everyone had as much fun participating in this global party as I did. I can hardly wait until next year.

4 Comments:

Blogger Enzie Shahmiri said...

I am so excited to be the winner of one of those cute little hearts. Thank you again LAume for your generosity.

You have very cute pets!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Laume, I just gave you an award. Check out my blog to find out why. :-)

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your thought processes on how to chose a name just cracks me up. :)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Laume, I received your message. I'll be emailing you this evening. Thank you very much:-) Cris

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home