Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Three MeeMee

I've got plenty of post ideas lined up end to end, months and months worth, and that's only if nothing else interesting happens to add to the list to make it longer - but for some reason a meme sounded fun instead. So I stole this one from Deb. (She has such good answers, it's really hard not stealing her answers instead of thinking of something original to say. I tried to keep the stealing (GMTA?) to a minimum.)

Three things that scare me:
fanatics
most politicians - (is that redundant since I already listed fanatics?)
drunk drivers

Three people who make me laugh:
Eddie Izzard
William
Joli

Three things (not people) I love:
My camera
Books
Paris

Three things (not people) I hate don’t love:
most fast food
people who parrot what someone tells them without thinking it out for themselves
clutter

Three things I don’t understand:
war
why someone would want to own a monkey
public education - I mean, I understand it, I just mean I shake my head in frustration at a lot of it

Three things on my desk:
I don't actually have a desk at the moment. I've abandoned my old desk to my hubby (although all my mess is still piled on it without me thinking about it) and I haven't set up my new desk area yet. I have a lap top. I have a bedside stand. I have an end table on the end of the couch. Those are my "desk" areas presently. So, looking at the end table I'm sitting by at the moment - a glass of iced tea (ice melted), a cup of cold tea which was hot tea this morning when I started and then abandoned it, a box of tissues (square, with daffodils printed on the cardboard)

Three things I’m doing right now:

listening to Keith Olbermann
typing this meme
checking out Faerieworld information online


Three things I want to do before I die:
travel more
enjoy my kids and grandkids for many more decades
find my creative groove

Three things I can do:
see different points of view
when in Rome, do as the Romans do - I'm comfortable in a lot of different environments
make a good cioppino

Three things I can’t do:
lately, I can't get organized
stop worrying about this, that, the other thing
keep my family from buying junk food and bringing it into the house

Three things you should listen to:
children
your intuition
nature

Three things you should never listen to:
television just to avoid the quiet
people who always find a reason why your ideas won't work
whining

Three things I’d like to learn:
French
Photo Shop
how to use the close up on my new camera (I just need to read the manual, but I keep forgetting)

Three favorite foods:
hot cereal
Indian curry
lightly cooked veggies

Three beverages I drink regularly:
water
tea - hot and cold
coffee - hot and cold

Three TV shows I watched as a kid:
Captain Kangaroo
Bewitched
The Red Skelton Show

Three books I read as a kid:
the entire Winnie-the-Pooh set
the Nancy Drew books
The Mother West Wind stories

Three blogger friends that I am going to tag:
I just hate tagging folks - some people love it, some hate it, I never know who's who or who's been tagged already. So, if you want to do this meme, just let me know so I can enjoy reading your answers too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I'm glad you did the meeeeemeeeee, Laume! It's fun reading your answers. (I hope you're on the mend from your oogies!)

4:44 AM  
Blogger Miss Elena said...

i made a new post!
i've made a vow to start posting more often :]

and also i might have to take that quiz i like it

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home