Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Monday?!

Really, Monday? The weekend is over!? I spent a lot of it flying about trying to visit all the amazing Halloween bloggers participating in Vanessa's amazing Halloween fete! I have no idea how many party corners are left to visit but I'm afraid I'm going to have to slow down now and visit a handful or two each night. There's still a couple of weeks left until Halloween to enjoy all the festivities, yes?

Because it's time to get my own decorations strewn and hung and perched and dangled. So much to do! And on top of the holiday stuff, there's more garden harvest to bring in. And somehow there's again laundry and dishes and cobwebs (not the fun Halloween kind though) and errands to deal with - how come that stuff never STAYS done!? And let's not even think about the fact that the studio door remains cold and shut. So frustrating.

How can I never catch up!? I know, you are all sick of hearing it. I'm sick of hearing it. I was talking on the phone with a friend last night and she is singing the same song - her to-do list grows faster than she can check things off of it. And although I say I spent the weekend partying, 'tis not really true. There was some cleaning and cooking and harvesting and parenting and other necessary activities scattered about in those hours, probably the lion's share of the hours, if truth be told. Sigh.

So, kvetching over, I thought I'd share some more of the beautiful cemetery photos I took while on our vacation last month. These are from Sebastopol Memorial Lawn. A large, beautiful cemetery that was still in use although it had a really nice older pioneer area. I would have loved to take more photos but both the sun set and my batteries gave out.


IMG_8832 by you.



IMG_8836 by you.



IMG_8839 by you.



IMG_8887 by you.



IMG_8908 by you.






Well, hmmmm, that's a bit eerie. I know I have many more photos from this stop. I can't find them. Perhaps I have them stashed in a memory card that hasn't been uploaded. See, I can't seem to catch up on anything! But, off I go now, to push my rock up the hill regardless.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Belita Rose said...

Is that a REAL snake?!?!?

10:16 PM  
Blogger The Liberty Belle said...

If you ever find out why things such as laundry and dishes never stay done, let me know! I think there's some sort of naughty fairie that hangs about my house just waiting for an opportunity to throw socks and such into my laundry basket when I'm not looking!

Fun blog! I'm glad I stopped by!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home