Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Autumn Tarot

I had meant to do a Tarot reading for the equinox, for the turning of the seasons, for autumn, and I finally got around to it today.  I googled "autumn tarot", considered a few different lay out options, and finally decided this one resonated with me.

http://www.interrobangtarot.com/blog/autumn-equinox-tarot-spread


I used my Herbal Tarot deck and here was my reading, which was so spot on, it made me laugh.  When you pull that many Major Arcana, it's definitely meant for you to pay attention. 



Perfect layout for this season of balance, and perfect for me, as finding balance in my life has recently been my goal and challenge.  I really like this spread's simplicity and straightforward goal.  If you try the spread as well, let me know how it works for you. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Karen N said...

I love it when a tarot spread essentially just illustrates what I already knew/know, but haven't integrated or acted upon. Consider my butt kicked. Thanks very much for sharing this. I have been wanting to pull a card or do a spread for the turn of the wheel, and this was just the giddy-up I needed. Plus, just taking the time to do the reading underscores the very things I can/should/want to do to create greater balance in my little world!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Sprytewood said...

I like this spread - do you think it would have the same effect using oracle cards? Still need to get round to learning tarot....

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home