Friday, January 13, 2012

Autumn Lingers

I went to my edit page to finish a post I started last week and stumbled instead on this half edited file of photos from last October.  It might be a bit "off season", but I say it's never too late, or too early, for anything spooky or autumny, my favorite time of year.  So, here ya go.  Look back and reminisce or look forward and cackle madly in anticipation.

And autumn truly is lingering here, now that I mention it.  We've had no snow to speak of and the autumn leaves are still dry and crackly all over the flower beds and gardens.  Although we've had the cold, the rest of winter appears to have been delayed elsewhere.  Will it ever make an appearance?  Or will we just skip straight on through to the first spring flowers of violets and crocus?  Time will tell....


IMG_7752

IMG_7756

IMG_4917

IMG_4910

IMG_4895

IMG_4849

IMG_4841

IMG_4839

IMG_4835

IMG_4832

IMG_4818

IMG_4838


IMG_7744

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home