Friday, September 16, 2005

My inner child

One of those online tests. Can never resist them. And wondered if the computer code would copy here. Let's see:

Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


Oh my stars!!! Happy happy joy joy! It worked! Something other then text worked on my blog - the blog that eats photos, casts off lists of friends, and refuses to allow me any pictorial creativity whatsoever -ALLOWED a picture to be included.

Clear evidence that my inner child is, indeed, surprised. My outer child, however, is astonished.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

my inner child is also surprised. intellestink.

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can upload pictures now in Blogger without using Hello anymore. When you're writing a new post, just look for the picture icon, click it and follow the directions. It works, it really does--LOL. Yes, I think your inner child in that quiz does sound like the Laume I know. :-)

2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home