Thursday, January 12, 2006

What do you think I can get for this guy on eBay?




I was making myself a bowl of soup for lunch and heating up a tortilla to go with it. Got distracted by, I don't know - phone, cats, homework question. Regardless of what kept me away, when I came back, this is what I found puffed up and trying to escape the tortilla pan.

An evil snowman?

Or perhaps it's an evil happy face?

I showed it to William and reminded him of the Virgin Mary someone created on their grilled cheese sandwich. It made The Tonight Show! And sold for a ton of money to some kook on ebay. So, what do you think I can get for an evil looking - hey, maybe it's a bust of the StayPuft Marshmallow Man from the big finale in The Ghostbusters movie!

Unfortunately, we'll never know how much money he would have brought in because Jeff came home from work and minutes later, ambled into the livingroom. I looked up and saw, to my horror, he was carnivorously finishing off the tortilla creature before my very eyes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Looks like Rush Limbaugh to me. Tell Jeff he just ate Rush! Haha!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home