Monday, March 27, 2006

A silly music shuffle MeMe

Found this one on Julie's blog.

To play this, you need an Ipod or Mp3 player with a "shuffle" feature that allows random shuffling among all the music stored on it. You can even do this on your computer music library, like iTunes, if it’ll let you shuffle. Answer each question by shuffling to the next song to see what song comes up...and there’s the answer to your question! See? It’s more fun than the Magic 8 Ball!

Give it a try! And comment here with your link if you post yours...I'd love to see what your musical answers are!

How does the world see me?

Loon 2 - it's a track of a CD of sounds of nature. Y'know, the bird, a loon. I guess I am pretty loony!


Will I have a happy life?

Cell Block Tango - from the Chicago Soundtrack. Oh dear! Although, it's sort of appropriate, if you know me well enough to understand the inside joke.

What do my friends really think of me?

Wild and an Untamed Thing - from the Rocky Horror Picture Show soundtrack. Well! At least I'm not forgettable!


Do people secretly lust after me?

Do or Die by Papa Roach. I don't really know this song, it's something my kids put on, but heck, it sounds like they'd do anything to be with me. Oh, blush, blush. I mean, obviously. See above. I'm a Wild and an Untamed Thing!

How can I make myself happy?

The Side Step from The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas Soundtrack. Basically, I'll be happy if I stay out of trouble. Sounds like good advice.

What should I do with my life?

Are We The Waiting from American Idiot by Green Day. So, avoid suburbia, huh? Wear lots of black clothing? Sing out my angst? Stand up against untruths? Sounds good, but how am I suppose to do this while staying out of trouble?

Will I ever have children?

Typewriter - this isn't a song - it's a sound affect - of a typewriter. Kinda an interesting answer. Perhaps it's saying that since I've already had enough human children, maybe it's time to start giving birth to a few literary ones.

What is some good advice for me?

Without My Lady There by Michael Martin Murphy. Okay. So, always remember family comes first? Or THE Lady, keep my spirituality in focus?

How will I be remembered?

She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 - Ahhhhh, that's nice!

What is my signature dance song?

Connemara Breakdown done by Steve Earle. Well, it's certainly lively enough. And just plain ol' fun. Plenty of opportunity to be goofy.

What do I think my current theme song is?

Get Ready by Sublime - don't know what the song is about, another one of my kid's contributions, but the title hits the mark. That's what I need to do now. Get Ready for the future! .....okay, I just went and looked at the lyrics. It's more about letting it all hang out - don't hold back.

What song will play at my funeral?

Somebody Told Me by The Killers off the Hot Fuss album - hmph. Sounds sort of angry for a funeral song. "Heaven ain't close in a place like this"??? Well, maybe I'm coming right back for another round at things.

What type of men do I like?

Ventura Highway by America. The dreamy, free spirited type? My hubby is from southern California, maybe that's it?

What is my day going to be like?

Belle from The Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack. Well, that's nice. My day will be filled with friendly neighbors, happy errands, and plenty of books. Sounds like a wonderful day!

Okay, what a silly MeMe, not to mention a good time waster. I had so much music in my iTunes I wasn't familiar with, I had to change the rules a little bit, reshuffling until I came up with a song I was familiar with for each choice. It was fun (and did I mention silly) to do but when all is said and done, I think I'll stick with my Tarot cards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

You got some good songs out of that Laume! And I think I'll stick to my tarot cards too. And no, I'm not going to come clean up your kitchen.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous idssinfo said...

I saw really much useful information above!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home