Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday

Blogger was busy cleaning house today, just like me, and so I had trouble getting this post up on time, but whew, finally, which is ironic, since the post is about time. I'm still not officially a contributor of Self Portrait Tuesday, I don't think, but I'm plugging away anyway. This month's theme is to try and capture the "March" of Time. Very punny. I decided to chronolog (not an actual word, but I think it works nicely anyway) the unfolding of the morning.


"Waking up"

Stumbling out to answer the damn phone.

Now that I'm out of bed, mys'well stay up. Pull back the curtains.

Turn on the computer.

Still not very awake. Squinting at my toothbrush (yes, it's a Bratz doll toothbrush - I got tired of my husband mistaking my toothbrush for his - ewwww).

A little privacy please, for the shower.

Ahhh, starting to feel human.

Last step of getting dressed - red Acorns on my feet.

Oh, William is up. He gets a kiss.

Forgot to photograph making the coffee, but here's the last step, adding vanilla soy milk. (Okay, that last was a lie. I just didn't want to photograph the messy counter.)

Yum - Coffee is my friend.

Another kiss for Rosie.

Checking my e-mail for awhile.

Jeff finally comes out and he gets a kiss too. Now the household is all awake to start the morning.... er, afternoon?


2 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

Cool pics and I love the color progression of the words!

PS...my "A-list" will be posted tomorrow.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

i especially like the groovy post shower picture w/the steam and all - cool.

and i looked like the first pictures of you this morning for far too long - though i think the timing was much earlier :)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home