Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What kind of sports car are you?

I'm a Porsche 911!



You have a classic style, but you're up-to-date with the latest technology. You're ambitious, competitive, and you love to win. Performance, precision, and prestige - you're one of the elite,and you know it.


Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.

I would never had taken this quiz, except... The three of us went out to lunch today and Jeff mentions that he'd sent this quiz to me and would I take it when we got back home. He was curious what what my results would be. He said he was a Corvette. I said that was wrong, he would be a smaller, older sports car - one that was high maintenance. Hahaha! Why didn't he think that was funny!? And then I said I already knew what I was - a Porsche. Probably an old 911. I was classy, round, and expensive. He disagreed. I was very smug about being right. He insisted I hadn't answered honestly. Both he and William answered the questions the way they thought I should have answered them, and still the result was a Porsche. Smug, Smug, SMUG. Then William and I answered for Jeff and sure enough, he was a small high maintenance model. William was a larger more contemporary sports car, can't remember the name since I'm not into cars much, but it seemed a good match.

And don't forget - I'm classy, round, and expensive.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a Ferrari. :-)

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also a Porsche 911, which has been my dream car for many years.

Ted M.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home