Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cute Pet Photos

Yesterday I wrote a blog entry only to have Blogger eat it during a scheduled outage. I can't even blame Blogger - it was posted right there on the page I was typing on. I noticed it a nanosecond after I had clicked on "Publish Post". A good 30 seconds of loud cursing the heavens immediately followed my realization.

Since I'm trying to be useful in a real life, non-computerized way today, I'll just leave you an offering of some cute pet photos.

First of all - How many angels fit on the head of a pin? How many college students will fit in a volkswagen bug? And of course...

How many cats will fit on the seat of a chair?

Here we have one string, and two animals. The question here is - does the dog (Rosie) think she's playing with the cat (Yoda)? Or does the cat think she's playing with the dog? Nah. The cat thinks everything is done for her. That's simply the nature of a cat. She would never do something for someone else. Particularly for Rosie. Most of the female cats tolerate Rosie good naturedly. The male cats actually put up with Rosie jumping on them, greeting them with nose kisses, her insistence that they all need their ears cleaned, and even occasionally a bit of cross species play wrestling. But Yoda and Rosie usually treat each other like arch nemeses. I guess they got caught up in the moment and forgot to be jealous of one another.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my what adorable pics.....

6:30 PM  
Blogger His Office, My Studio said...

Your cats and dog are very cute! How long did the cats sleep together before one of them fell off?

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home