Sunday, August 05, 2007

Someone Has a New....

Toy. Isn't it Purty!?

He's also got a new....



.....'Do! Oh my! I was a little sad. Sniff. The end of an era and all that. But I got over it quickly. He was going to shave his head! I talked him into a less dramatic change - after all, if he didn't like it he could still go ahead and shave it. He's sported shorter hair before. When he was four he even had it buzzed and it was really cute. (Well, all four year olds are probably pretty cute no matter what hairstyle they wear.) This new cut looks rather cool, if I do say so myself (seeing as I cut it).

I'd show you a front view but I can't get him to a) pose or b) put on a shirt. Eventually I'll steal a good picture of him. For now, you'll just have to take my word for it. He's still William.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

OHMYGOSH! William! With a short do?! I saw a kid at Old Orchard Beach this weekend, who *was* the spittin' image of William...in the before pic, that is!

I'll bet he looks just grand! Maybe not the same old same old, but a beautiful..er...handsome young man all the same!

And it will fit under his football helmet much better, too.

(we must be on a parallel plane, I just blogged about Elisabeth instead of my vaction photo's!)

9:40 AM  
Blogger Miss Elena said...

omg!
lisa told me that he did it
gahh hahahahaha
wow
i want to see the front
is it in his eyes?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home