Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

We took Joli to the pumpkin patch today.


Hey, what's that? I dunno. I think it's a called a "baby". Oh, right.




This made Grammy and Papa very nervous but Joli loved it and rocked back and forth trying to get us to go faster!


I want....oooooomph.... THIS ONE!



Here's Lisa with a giant round of cheese. Hehe. Actually, it's called a Fairytale Pumpkin because it looks like we imagine Cinderella's coach to look like. At least, that's what I think it looks like.


No one else wanted to do the corn maze this year so I went it alone. I've tried, and failed, for two or three years past and I was determined to find my way all the way through this year. I went around in circles for so long that hubby called out to me to see if I was still conscious several times. (Marco! ...... Polo!) Stubbornness won out though. YAH! I did it!


Hubby was more interested in the giant tractor.

I put some more pretty pumpkin patch photos up on Laume's Studio.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home