Friday, July 11, 2008

Tea in the Garden

I'm a little busy today, no time to chat. So I thought I'd set you up with refreshments and friends to entertain you, my treat. Everyone's waiting for you so quick, run a comb through your hair, grab your purse (and passport) and go to Paris. They'll wait.

Okay, now take the metro, get off at Concorde and head out into Place de la Concorde.


I know, crowded, cars, tourists. But go into the Jardin de Tuilieres.


Yes, I know, the Eiffel Tower, you can see it from there. You can go there later. It's more fun to hang out there at sunset anyway. Everyone's waiting for you now, head the other direction.


That's right. Through the gardens. Pretty view of the fountain, yes? Keep going - through that row of trees over there were it's grassy. It's still a bit farther.


This is it. They're all sitting around the corner.


Hi! Here we are! Folks, I'd like you to meet my BBFF (Best Blogging Friend Forever). BBFF, I'd like you to meet my son Sam and his girlfriend Kyla. And my Hubby there, looking squinty eyed and annoyed. Don't be alarmed, it's just the sun. He's actually quite nice. Have a seat.


I hope you don't mind, I already ordered for you. A nice big cappucinno. Doesn't it look scrumptious?! I wish I had time to have one too.

So, everyone's met,comfy, got your drinks? Super! Enjoy! Laugh. Swap stories. I apologize but now I've really got to run. I'll catch up with you all tomorrow.

A bientot!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Bingo - I just realized that you're Elpheba! I had seen your pic on your photostrean a few days ago. I just looked at your pups and your kitties - I could look at pet pics all day and they are so sweet. I loved your dog story. Of all the blogs yesterday I'll bet at least 80% of us have some sort of rescue dog - and now you too. People are still adding stories and reading all the blogs so I'm really glad you shared yours. If you want to do a post I'll just add your blog to the list.
And by the way, thanks for the trip to France and that cappucinno. I'll be awake all night after that!
Nancy

7:53 PM  
Blogger Belita Rose said...

I'm so sad! I want to be there! That looks so yummy! And all the family. I think next trip everyone should go! Oh, oh, oh!! Christmas in Paris! Yes, yes! That's it!! We'll all take two weeks, the Christmas after this one, and go to Europe!!! Yay! Great idea, okay let's start planning!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

ahhhhh Paris :-)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home