Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haunted House on Riverside Road

I've been somewhat amiss on posting truly Spooky. It's been more "autumn-y". Certainly seasonal and there's been a few spooky tidbits, but I thought it was time to get back to something a bit more on the scary side.

I was going to put up all the spooky houses I've photographed in one post, as we're running out of October here (how did THAT happen?), but there were just too many cool photo to share in each shoot. So, here's house number one -














3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Yoicks, that's creeeepy. I wonder if anyone saw you taking all the photos and got excited that you wanted to buy it?! (heehee) Great pics, I'm all creeped out now, thanks.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Oh, what great "Bones" that house has....with a few thousand dollars and elbow grease, and of course, Ghostbusters, that would be one kewl house!

Ironically, the word verification today is "constr" which is the beginning of the word "construction"...how...spooky!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I love that house. Someone should salvage the gingerbread!
Interesting photos you have.
Pat

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home