Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Hat I Had to Buy



Remember the tea cozy I bought to wear as a hat?




You do? Well then, you'll understand....



...why I HAD to buy.....





....THIS hat!




Not a tea cozy posing as a hat, it's a hat posing as a tea pot!

All together now! -

I'm a little tea pot short and stout,
here is my handle, here is my spout.
When I get a steamed up, then I shout!
Just tip me over and pour me out!"





And now I must be off, to the tea room with my hubby. Of course I'm going to be wearing my new hat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Cunningham said...

Of course you had to buy it! Love it!

1:14 PM  
Blogger mermaiden said...

what do you stir into your tea, hmmm?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Windweaver in OKC said...

So I'm NOT the only person alive who knows the words to that song! Yay! lol

11:03 PM  
Blogger catsmum said...

yesyesyes totally understandable

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home