Saturday, July 01, 2006

One Word Meme

Found this one on Kristen's blog and she got it from WordNerd.

This might be an easy Meme except for someone like me that has a hard time just using - GASP! - ONE WORD - to answer. Okay, deep breath. I can do it. Here goes:

1. Yourself: awake
2. Your partner: working
3. Your hair: graying
4. Your Mother: little
5. Your Father: dead
6. Your Favorite Item: bed
7. Your dream last night: hiding
8. Your Favorite Drink: tea
9. Your Dream Home: retreat
10. The Room You Are In: cluttered
2. Your fear: procrastination
13. Where you Want to be in Ten Years? Oregon
14. Who you hung out with last night: family
15. What You're Not: finished
16. Your Best Friends: Korea
17. One of Your Wish List Items: novel
18. Your Gender: crone
19. The Last Thing You Did: parented
20. What You Are Wearing: glasses
21. Your favorite weather: cool
22. Your Favorite Book? many
23.Last thing you ate? water
24. Your Life: busy
25. Your mood: conflicted
26. The last person you talked to on the phone: hubby
27. Who are you thinking about right now? Rosie

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

I think you're very brave to do this one! I'm not sure my brain is capable of one-word answers. My head might explode.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

I got myself in trouble over "one word" prompts but maybe I'll give this one a try next week. Not sure I could answer all of them with just ONE word but I'll try.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

you'll notice that i sort of cheated...i put some links on mine...bad bad kristen. did not truly follow the spirit of the rules....but i'm glad you gave it a go

*smooch*

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home