Friday, March 28, 2008

Haircut

A few days ago.

A few minutes ago.

He's just out of the shower, so his hair isn't this dark, but definitely darker than before it was cut. When he walked into the room, Rosie growled at him. She didn't recognize him until he called her name and then she started wiggling and insisted he pick her up so she could make sure it was really her boy up close and personal.

There were two haircuts between the two photos. I like his hair and I was trying to convince him to just shorten it a little bit. He let me cut it a bit shorter, and then even shorter, and then finally said he still wanted it all cut off. Weep. But, sigh, it's his hair. I'll get used to it. And check out those blue eyes now.

I thought he might look more like one of his short haired brothers now. He does look a bit more like Sam maybe. But mostly, he still looks like William.

5 Comments:

Blogger Corky said...

Wow, what a change. I think he looks so much older now! Handsome guy you have there.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lutrah's Ocean Alter said...

Wow, he sure got all grown up looking all of a sudden....
Funny that we post pictures of our kids the same day, I should post a picture of what DD usually looks like...
Oh I forgot to mention, I think they are the same age...
17?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Deb R said...

Corky said what I thought - it makes him look at least 5 years older! (At his age he probably would think that's a good thing...hehehe)

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laume he's a looker! I LOVE the new hair -- it makes him look older in the good way, for sure.

Joshilyn

4:42 AM  
Blogger Jaye said...

Jeesh! He is gorgeous (yes the eyes), but the hair is so short... Couldn't he have left a bit? I have a firm belief that hair grows and I am not going to fight with The Child about his hair.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home