Wednesday, October 08, 2008

A Leg Tree!?

Some of you have heard me talk about the local shoe tree before. I've posted about it several times over on the studio blog, here's one of the posts. Well, on the way home from Winnemucca this last weekend we had quite the shock. The shoe tree had become a gory swinging leg tree!

Here we were, driving along, out in the middle of nowhere....

When we saw this leg hanging amongst the shoes! We pulled over....

And got closer.......

And closer....... Oh! It's just a bright red cast. Hehehehe!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

a Shoe tree, hehehe! glad that wasn't real leg...for awhile there I was worried...some creative folks out there in the mountains, Laume...or...just loony? hmmmm....

7:23 PM  
Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

I think you need to nab some mannequin legs and stick stockings on them and add to the tree. Very creepy!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I my goodnes...someone is hobbling around...

The ceramic roses in the cemetary are just so beautiful!!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Troop 1309 said...

LOL Great photos!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home