Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Happy Birthday!

It was somebody's birthday today. Rosie turned four years old. I decided to celebrate by making her a little party hat.


"I can't believe she did this."


"Okay, okay, I posed. Now take this damn thing off me, puh-leeeeese."


"Hey, I'm calling PETA! I'm sure this qualifies as animal cruelty!"


"Does this hat make my butt look big?"


"Ha. Ha. Really funny. Now take it off. I'm serious. Take it off. Now. Real men don't wear party hats."


"Hey, stop laughing bro! I can still take you with one paw tied behind my back. I mean it. Stop laughing. Oh fine, yuck it up. You're probably gonna be next. Then we'll see who's laughing."


"Oh, fer crissake, take this stupid thing off!"


"Fine, I'll just take it off myself."


"There. That's one pink abomination that will never bother anyone again."


"Hmmm, without the hat, the red sash looks surprisingly dashing."


"I see you're wearing my... hey, where's my hat?"

"I crushed it. It is no more."


"You what!? Just because I didn't want to wear it now didn't mean I didn't want to keep it! I was gonna put it in my scrapbook! I'm gonna bite you! Mom, let me bite him!"


"Just try putting that hat on me and we'll see who bites who."


4 Comments:

Blogger LeslieN said...

What a good way to start my day. Smiling and giggling. I do love a party hat.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Fabulous!!!! Great pictures and thanks so much for the laugh!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh god....that was wonderful!! especially the shot of them walking away together....

just the best!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Troop 1309 said...

LOL That is too cute! Your pets are good sports about the hat! I have a Boston Terrier that my daughter dresses in Cabbage Patch clothing. He walks a few steps, then lays on his back and whines until someone feels sorry for him and takes off the clothes.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home