Thursday, April 06, 2006

Off on a Girl's Getaway

I'm getting on the road, late, after a car emergency that in fact ended up to be simply a SHT (Stupid Husband Trick). Whew. All's well that ends well.

So I'll stop to see my daughter and grandbabies for a bit this afternoon, they're on the way, and then three days of GIRLFRIENDS!!!!

No husband. No children. No cats. No chihuahuas. No snow. I'm giddy with the possibilities! There will probably be rain. But we'll just stay dry inside where the food and fabric and other fun things are. Like margaritas. Or the hot tub. I'm bringing a swim suit. Yeehaw!

See you all on Monday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okey dokey, not sure what's up with that other comment before mine. Have a fun time on your trip!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Kirsty said...

Have a great time for all of us who can't come play with you all!

Moonsinger

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home