Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Self Portrait Tuesday: Week 2

This was an easy week for me. I went off on a weekend with friends (which I hope to report on sometime later today, so check back) and there was all sorts of silliness! The photos are more of a group portrait then self portrait, but I simply couldn't leave out the other silly people.

At my friend Kathy's house, we played dress up in her son Alex's room. Here we are draped in Mardi Gras beads (her brother lives in New Orleans and sends them to him, they do not take their young, innocent child to Mardi Gras - just in case you were wondering):


And here are all three of us dressed as one of our many alter egos. We dubbed ourselves the Evil Fairy Gang. As you can see, there are two Jedi Fairies and one Pirate Fairy.


The best part this? We didn't dress up for the photos. We were just having fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

Oh, oh, oh! I *love* Mardi Gras beads! I used to have a person who lived at the apartment community where I worked, who would go to Mardi Gras and bring me back alot of beads. I asked no questions, believe me, but I would go home and swathe myself in the beads! You guys looked like you were having just the most bestest time!
Irsty Moonsinger

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home