Wednesday, May 03, 2006

All packed and ready to go

The big day is almost here. We're all packed and ready to leave early tomorrow morning. All except I'm trying to come up with a last minute knitting project to do on the plane. If I can't find one laying around in the studio, maybe I can pick one up in Connecticut. It's not that big a deal. I have a book to read, William to keep me entertained, and several very heavy tour guides to finally get a chance to peruse. And of course it always takes a long time to eat the peanuts and soda they provide on the flight. Ha ha.

William is most excited about the immediate adventure, the plane ride. I assured him that after this trip, he would have his fill of air travel. It's exciting the first few times, then it's mostly a lot of sitting in a very cramped seat. Me, I'm looking forward to what comes after the plane ride.

I might get a chance to post a few entries inbetween adventures, so check back from time to time. And if I'm having way too much fun to remember all my internet buddies for the month, I'll be back in June ready with a ton of new photos and stories to share with you all.

Until then, in the words of the great William Shakesp.........no, the words of my great William:

Good'ay, Good'ay, fish and chips, God save the Queen!

And I'll add:

Cheeri-O!

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb R said...

Pip Pip!

Be safe and have fun...lots and LOTS of fun!!

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home