Monday, May 01, 2006

Funny William/Fat Cat


William brought Charlie outside with him this morning because Charlie was crying and crying at the door to be allowed outside with Rosie and I. Charlie isn't normally allowed outside. So William was keeping an eye on him. Still, it made me a bit nervous as I was making plans to go to Redding for the rest of the day and if Charlie ran off, he'd be left outside until dark. Well, we probably wouldn't be able to go if Charlie ran off, we'd probably have to stay home until we could catch him. So I told William it was probably better if he put Charlie back inside the house.

"He's okay."

"I don't want him to run off."

"Mom, a rock could run faster then Charlie. If he decided to bolt, we probably wouldn't know about if for ten minutes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home