Monday, February 26, 2007

Crying

My son Joe is up in Alaska all this month doing cold weather training with his Navy team. My daughter-in-law took the opportunity while he was gone to go visit relatives in Oregon for ten days. It was nice and all that she got to see her family, none of them had seen baby Joli yet. But I selfishly missed her being home where she could upload daily photos of my grandbaby. I've been spoiled by being able to wake up each morning to her cute smiling face in my mailbox.

They're back home now and this is one of the photos that arrived today. The t-shirt says "Crying - it gets the job done". And if you knew this adorable little bundle of determination and strong opinions, you'd know how perfect the shirt is on her. I like that she's not crying in the photo. Instead she looks quite smug and mischevious. As if she's saying "Hey guys, I'm armed with tear ducts and vocal chords and I am not afraid to use them!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh....she is so adorable!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home