Friday, March 02, 2007

Another Hat Show!

It all started with me showing you the cute hat my mom sent my granddaughter Anastasia. She also sent me a bunch of hats and I did a little hat show for you a few weeks ago. My mom then sent the first hat you see below to my granddaughter Joli. Isn't it cute!? And check out the quilt underneath her. She sent that as well, I think it was made by Joli's great-great aunt Nadine.

After sending me the photo above, Lisa decided that since Joli had recently outgrown a whole size of clothing, maybe it would be a good idea to try on all her hats as well, see what fit and what didn't. And voila! A hat show that's way, way, waaay cuter then my first show. As you can see, Joli herself had mixed feelings about her modeling role but happy or sad, she's still pretty adorable. Enjoy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Zaccone Stiller said...

Geez, that kidlet has more hats than you Laume! Goddess she's a sweetie, what a smile she has.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home