Thursday, July 23, 2009

What Happens at the Bowling Alley, Stays at the Bowling Alley

Unless of course, I blog about it. Lisa will probably blog about it too. And maybe even Victoria. We're just a blob of bloggers around here. A billow of bloggers? A branch of bloggers? Hmmm.

Back to bowling -

See me smiling. I bowled a really good game. After getting solidly beaten by everyone last time we went bowling, I was the top scorer today. Yay me!



Lisa bowled well too, coming in third place, although by the look on her face she wasn't too thrilled with this particular throw.

All the bowling balls look a little concerned and amazed too.


Totally shocked us all by coming in second, the amazing Joli and her little bowling ramp. She had a lot of fun carrying the heavy ball, lifting it into place, and pushing it off. Then she'd run off, not particularly concerned what happened to the pins. As you'll, she had more important things on her mind.


Like flirting with the local military guys. Like mother like daughter I guess. Hehe.

There was more than bowling going on. There was a lot of hanging about.


Some dancing.


Reading. I offered up the first of three urban fantasies by Holly Black and three days later Victoria was polishing off the third book!!!


Texting and soda drinking. Hubby is a texting fiend. He could give your average teenager a run for their money. Sometimes I take his phone away from him.

It was a busy day, more adventures in the afternoon. I'll try to get them up tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

Laume,

I;m finally getting caught up on blogs, writing a wee post and pix today, and reading.

You Look FANTASTIC! Your walking and eating redux has had amazing results for you! You done good! I thought it was Lisa's pic at first, so, you rock!

Looks like a fun time was had by all at the alley!

Hugs,

Kirsty/Moonsinger

10:58 AM  
Blogger catsmum said...

Lookit you all in your summer gear !! - it was minus 3 here this morning :[

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home