Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Last minute change of plans, I spent Friday night and most of Saturday driving.



And when I arrived, I had not only changed locations, I'd changed seasons!




From a place of coats and scarves and autumn leaves...




To palm trees and bare foot trick or treating.




I thought I'd end up missing Halloween altogether but I made it just in time to help Joli collect this stash of candy. (which was mostly unwrapped and tossed before the night was through. Apparently the unwrapping of things was the most fun.)




Vampire kitty!

As you all know, vampires and kitties are very high maintenance, between driving and "Come on Grammy, come play in my room!" online time will be limited this week.



I hope you all had a splendidly spooky night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home