Thursday, January 11, 2007

An Inconvenient Truth

A news article caught my eye about the documentary An Inconvenient Truth being banned in a Washington state school district after complaints from a parent that the information is skewed, and then quoting the Bible as an opposing view. The parent's name is.... are you ready for this?......

Frosty.

Yep. Frosty. He also believes that the earth is only 14,000 years old. Sheesh, I've got dust bunnies that are almost a thousand years old!

But, Frosty!? Methinks this guy sees the possibility of global warning as a personal threat.

William says he's obviously afraid he'll lose his top hat, his corncob pipe, and his two eyes made out of coal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this post here yesterday? I check your blog every day and don't think I saw it - of course I'm slightly older than you so I might have been having a senior moment!

Warm Hugs to Frosty! teehee

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home