Tuesday, September 22, 2009

On to the Next Holiday!

I hope you all had a lovely Mabon, Autumnal Equinox. I did. Poor Hubby did, until a migraine laid him low. But I had a lovely walk, a lovely meal out with Hubby, I finished putting up my peaches, listened to some lovely music, and had a lovely chat with one of my sons. I also figured out how to make a pumpkin spice latte at home - not too hard at all and yummy for a fraction of the cost and calories of the storebought version.




But now that the sun has set on this holiday, it's on to the next. I had so much fun at last year's fete that I can't miss out on Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist's boooo-tiful, magical, witchy, blogger's Halloween Party this year. If you're not familiar with her blog, make sure you flutter on over and treat yourself to her special brand of fantasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home